We will be hosting our 1st annual Club Championships from
May 6th – June 15th!
We will have a men’s and women’s singles draw (open to all levels).
Categories: Men’s singles (Open – all levels), Women’s singles (Open – all levels)
Dates: May 6 – June 15
Maximum number of entries per category: 16 (first come first serve)
(deadline April 29th)
Entry fee: $25 + court fees
Awards: Champion and Finalist
- Players arrange a mutually agreed time to play their match with just under 2 weeks to arrange it.
- If there are 16 players in the draw, matches would be scheduled to be played within the following dates:
Round of 16: May 6-17
Quarter-finals: May 18-31
Semi-Finals: June 1-12
Finals: June 13-21
- Players are to book the court for 2 hours and to play a 2/3 set match with regular scoring. If the match is not over by the end of the 2 hours the player with the most games wins.
- The draw will be sent to participants and posted at the club on May 1st
- Seeds will be determined by:
- OTA tournament results
- Toronto Tennis City singles Ladder results
- Through the consultation of the coaching staff
- New balls will be provided by the club for each match