ACE Toronto Tennis City Summer Camps offer recreational and competitive training opportunities for all ages and levels on red clay courts. Recreational players have the opportunity to join 2 hour sessions per day. Competitive players will benefit from our high-performance environment which includes fitness and an emphasis on preparing players for tournament play. All of our coaches are certified by Tennis Canada.
Week of June 21st – week of August 30th, 2021 (11 weeks)
Weekly camps run Monday – Friday
- 5 minute walk from Davisville subway station
- Kids bring their own lunch
- No Camp on Statutory Holidays
Camps may be cancelled in the event of rain. Our staff will monitor weather and notify parents/guardians to coordinate pick up for their camper. Due to Covid-19, at this time we will not have access to indoor facilities at community clubs, therefore campers must be picked up as soon as possible.
- If a session is cancelled (morning/afternoon) prior to a rain out we will attempt to schedule a make-up session/credit your account for that session.
- If a session runs for less than 20 minutes prior to a rain out, we will attempt to schedule a make-up session/credit your account for that session.
- If a session is over 20 minutes prior to a rain out, you will be charged for the full session, however we will attempt to schedule a make-up session.
- On site Certified staff members in Emergency First Aid Care
Our certified, experienced, and passionate coaches will provide a fun, healthy and educational environment for kids to learn tennis. Our staff consists of individuals with university undergraduate and master’s degrees, Tennis Canada coaching certifications and former top Canadian junior and open players. Our coaches are full-time professional career coaches who are members of Tennis Canada’s Tennis Professionals Association.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, kids will enjoy our beautiful Italian red clay courts. Other sports and games are played on our club’s property and at the nearby park just a few minutes walk from the club.
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottles (enough for the day)
- Appropriate tennis attire
- Lunch and/or snacks
HIGH SCHOOL Summer Program
This 4-week program is for intermediate to advanced players who would like to improve their ability to rally, serve and play points.
SMASHING ACES Summer Program
This 4-week program is fun for beginner and intermediate level kids and teaches them to rally, serve, play points and learn the rules and etiquette of the game.