Current professional tennis player (Highest ranking ITF Pro Tour 454)
• Currently has 7 WTA points.
• Former NCAA division 1 tennis player (Chicago State University, Bethune-Cookman University).
• 9th all-time BCU doubles record holder (40-17).
• Two – 1st Team All MEAC Selections.
• Former top Canadian junior U12-U18. Has a top 25 Canadian National Open Ranking.
• 7 years of hitting partner experience for top Canadian juniors.
• 4 years Tennis camp coach.
• Certified CPR/AED Level C.
• Currently enrolled in Tennis Canada’s Club Pro 2 Certification. Commencing January 2023.
• Certified TPA/Tennis Canada Instructor and Club Pro 1 Certification.
• Schools Program Lead Coach for OTA (Ontario Tennis) and Green Means Go Assistant